Yes to Tomatoes
Daily Volumizing Conditioner
16.9 oz for $8.99
Available online at YesToCarrots site also at Target and other drugstores.
This product is formulated for fine, thin or limp hair and claims to have volumizing effects. It also states that it adds nourishment and hydration through extracts of tomato, watermelon, jojoba oil and dead sea minerals.
ing: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride Cetyl Esters, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract*, Chenopodium Quinoa Flower/ Leaf Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Prunus Persicus Nectarina Fruit (Nectarine) Extract*, Capsicum Annuum Extract, Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Maris Limus (Dead Sea Silt) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Algae Extract, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
*Note this is the new formulation of this product. I used the old formula which did not contain Behentrimonium Chloride Cetyl Esters and had ingredients listed in different order. This is not a big deal but I wanted to explain that.
I love this company. I have tried other products from them and found them all to be fantastic. I picked this condish up on vacation while shopping at Ross. While I normally would not care to try a product designed for fine/limp hair it was only $2.99 so I decided to pick it up. While I found this condish to be acceptable as a RO (rinse-out) I feel for me it worked much better as a LI (leave-in).
5 Things I Like About This Product:
- Great slip. My hair like most curly girls is pretty tangly and I get a good amount of slip for this product to allow for comb detangling in the shower.
- Bang for your buck. At 50 cents per ounce it doesn’t get much better for a great product with quality ingredients.
- And speaking of quality ingredients this product is loaded with awesome extracts like watermelon, red pepper, sweet almond and jojoba oil.
- It is light enough to use as a leave-in without leaving the hair feeling coated.
- Its available on the ground at a multitude of retailers so easy to find no matter where you are.