6 oz / ~$4
Available online at Freemans.com and many drugstores
ing: Sucrose, Propylene Glycol, Carbon*, Kaolin, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
From the website: This unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. First, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Then, Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity. Perfect for all skin types.
You gotta exfoliate. Everyone should exfoliate their face at least twice weekly. Exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells which can help relieve dry, rough, uneven skin. Facial scrubs are formulated to be gentle on your face and neck where the skin is more delicate as compared to other areas of the body. However you can also use this scrub on your chest, under your arms, on your scalp and anywhere else you can use gentle exfoliation. Remember to wash your skin first as this is not a combo cleanser and exfoliant.
5 Things I Love About This Product
- Super gentle, but incredibly effective. The small sugar crystals manage to work well without scratching up your skin.
- It’s formulated for all skin types which is great for my combo skin. It treats my oily T-zone as well as the rest of my face which is normal to dry.
- A little goes a long way. I squeeze out about a 2 inch line on my finger and apply to my entire face and neck.
- The product rinses clean, no oily or sticky residue left behind.
- The smell is sugary sweet with light floral notes.
Now I gotta tell you I absolutely love Origins facial products, they are fantastic. But they are also very expensive. The Freeman products are effective and one-tenth of the price. My daughter who has oily, acne-prone skin uses this scrub as well and she loves it. I also use this on my pre-teen son as part of his weekly skincare regimen, gotta keep that baby soft skin intact. I would definitely recommend this scrub to anyone who is in the market for a facial scrub.