60 pads, about $7
Available at drug stores, health food stores and online
ing: Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40-B (Natural Grain) 10%, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet of Aloe Vera), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Witch Hazel), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Citric Acid.
Skincare is super important and creating a skin regimen that adjusts to the changes in your skin can be challenging. Many of you found awesome products in your teens and just kept using them. I need y’all to do better. One thing that should be included as part of your regimen is witch hazel. Witch hazel is a natural astringent that works to tone, cleanse and tighten the skin, read more about here.
Thayers Witch Hazel Pads are reminiscent of old school Oxy pads except they don’t feel like they are going to burn your face off. I use them after cleansing my face nightly to make sure the excess oil and makeup are removed and to shrink my pores. The cool soothing sensation is an amazing feeling. I also take these pads with me while traveling for a quick facial cleanse when I cannot do a full wash.
5 Things I Love About This Product
- It cleanses gently without burning. I’ve used these to clean cuts and scrapes on my son without him hollering and wincing.
- You can actually feel your skin tightening after use however it does not feel excessively dry.
- The pads also soothe. After long days on the beach in the sun I wipe down my face with one of the pads it feels so good.
- The pads come in a plastic container so they won’t dry out. The one thing I hate about face wipes is those packages is that they never stay sealed and they always end up drying out.
- My favorite thing is that the pads of a scrubby side and a smooth one. I like to use the scrubby side on my T-zone and the softer side on my cheeks and around the eyes.
I am sure some of you are thinking the product seems great but the $7 price tag is a bit expensive as compared to $3 alternative. But I promise you it is worth it. Also using one pad a day this jar will last you for two months. You are worth it and your skin will thank you.