available online on discovertreluxe.com
ing: Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan Gum (Seaweed Extract), Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate-60, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Honey Extract, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Elaesis Guineensis (Palm) Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) ,Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol
Hi! Definition is curl enhancing gel in the TreLuxe line. One glance at the ingredients list and I knew it would be love for me. My hair is always perfect with mucilage (snotty) gels and this product contains both aloe vera and seaweed extract, very slimey. There are also a couple protein extracts that are pretty high on the ingredient list but I did not have any ill reactions toward their presence. The physical texture of the gel is very slimey, it could be packaged in a bottle, but I personally like it better in a container.
I used this product several times once with including with the TréLuxe Untie the Knot leave in underneath and another using my ultimate favorite leave-in kinky curly knot today and both performed well. I actually got 4-day-hair from a single application refreshing my hair each morning with a little water and adding some of the TréLuxe ReFlex serum on days three and four. I believe I could have went longer, but I work out often and it was too gross to continue without washing.
5 Things I Liked About This Product
- The mucilage. I love a snotty gel they are always a winner for me.
- The product is well formulated and the proteins did not make my hair dry or stiff.
- I like the way the product works well with not just the products in the line but other leave-ins as well. As we all know this can sometimes be a gamble when mixing product lines.
- Lasting results. Multi-day hair is still a major factor when finding a good gel and this one performs.
- There are at least 4-5 applications in this jar which is really surprising for an 8 oz container.