Summer is firmly here and we have all had an awesome time traveling, vacationing, spending time at the lake or checking out an outdoor concert. And while we may be rocking a wash-n-go and living care free there are some things we cannot just ignore: our skin.
During the summer we are susceptible to bug bites, sunburn, dry skin (depending on climate), sweat and of course the dreaded breakouts. Luckily we’ve talked about good skin care before and I supplied some great tips from my Aesthetician Tracie. To keep your fabulous summer glow it is important that you exfoliate and Shea Moisture has an awesome line of body scrubs that will do the trick.
They have 5 awesome products to choose from
- Organic Olive & Green Tea – With a high content of healing Vitamin E and fatty acids, Olive Butter helps hydrate, repair and heal skin. Rich in powerful anti-oxidants and vitamins, Green Tea and Avocado protect skin and help regenerate skin cells.
- Organic Red Bush & Sage – Rich in alpha hydroxyl acid and zinc, Red Bush helps exfoliate and heal skin, while Sage’s anti-bacterial properties calm and balance skin.
- Organic Argan Oil & Raw Shea – Argan Oil hydrates and repairs dry skin thanks to its high content of Vitamin E. Frankincense & Myrrh offer anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that aid in healing dry, cracked skin.
- Organic Lavender & Wild Orchid – Combining the calming and soothing effects of Lavender with the restorative properties of Orchid Extract, this nourishing scrub also hydrates and heals.
- Organic Lemongrass & Ginger – This purifying and uplifting scrub uses Lemongrass to help balance skin and Ginger to relive joint stiffness and muscular pain, and improve circulation.
And after you exfoliate and cleanse you want to make sure you lotion up to keep that skin soft and moisturized. Luckily for us each body scrub has a body lotion in a complimentary scent. Products are available at your local Target, Walmart and Walgreens stores.
We are making this one super easy for you. It’s hot outside and who couldn’t use more fans? Become a fan of Derby City Naturals and Shea Moisture using the links below, then leave a comment letting me know your fb name and twitter handle used to follow.
- Like Shea Moisture on facebook
- Follow Shea Moisture @SheaMoisture4u on twitter
- Like Derby CIty Naturals on facebook
- Follow Derby City Naturals @DerbyCityNat on twitter
Giveaway is open to US residents only. Giveaway begins Tuesday 7/30/2013 runs through Friday 8/2/2013. You must like and follow the pages listed above to be eligible. Maximum number of contest entries is 1 (one), additional comments or tweets will not count for multiple entries. Winner will be notified via email used to leave comment and/or twitter or facebook. Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize else it will be forfeit and a new winner selected.
Giveaway prizes are provided by Shea Moisture and handled by J9PR. I was not paid to do this review and all opinions are my own.