4320 Summit Plaza Drive Louisville, KY
Here in Louisville I live in the East End of town which means I am spoiled with my choices of health food stores. Whether its Whole Foods Store, Trader Joes, Rainbow Blossom, Vitamin Shoppe or Fresh Market all are within a few mile radius of my home. Along with purchasing great food, the awesome thing about these stores is their health and beauty sections which carry great hair, body and cosmetic products that I can find on the ground and try out sans shipping costs. Earth Fare is an east coast store so I was happy and excited to snoop around to see what they carry.
- Baby & Child Care- Shampoo, Body wash, etc from Dessert Essence, Weleda and Everyday Shea
- Natural Soap- Nubian Heritage, Beeluxe, Barlesque, Alaffia African Black Soap, Dr Bronner’s
- Beauty products- Heritage Products Rose Water, Thayers Witch Hazel
- Hair Products- Jane Carter Solution, Beautiful Curls, Aubrey Organics and Giovanni
- Raw Butters & Olis- Cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil, almond oil
Earth Fare carries a lot of the usual suspects we have come to expect from natural stores but there were also a lot of new items like Sparitual nail lacquer which is not only vegan, but DBP-, toluene-, and formaldehyde- free. Since the stores opening in early August it is slowly creeping on Whole Foods as my happy place. Check out these pics from our visit below