$3.29 for 0.25 oz
available at drug stores
ing: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract*, Linalool. * Organic.
About a year ago I saw a friend of mine rubbing this strange round ball on her lips. I inquired as to what she was doing. That is how I found out about eos. Admittedly I thought it was weird: why is it round, why does it clumped together as a mound, why can’t you twist it up and down? This thing was different and I don’t take kindly to different. But then Walgreens had a sale so I grabbed one and my life has been changed ever since.
Eos lip balms are really the next generation of moisturizing your lips. The mound shape is more conducive to even application and the lack of a twisting mechanism means there are no mechanical parts to break. How many times has your lip moisturizer gotten stuck in the up or down position and you had to force it to behave? Annoying. Well you no longer have this problem with eos. Also its egg-shape makes it easy for me to find in my purse as compared to a typical lip moisturizer tube.
5 Things I Love About This Product
- Paraben and petroleum-free. While some people are okay with using these chemicals on their hair and skin what you put on your lips is different as it can and will end up in your mouth.
- 6 Great Flavors. Summer Fruit, Lemon Drop, Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckly Honeydew, Medicated Tangerine & Sweet Mint. I have tried all except the Summer Fruit and Tangerine. My favorite is Honeysuckle Honeydew.
- 100% natural containing great ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil and vitamin e.
- Excellent design with no mechanism to get stuck or break.
- Keeps lips kissably soft. Really, I’m not kidding.
I love these lip balms so much I included them in my favorite things gift bags at a meetup I hosted and the presenters loved them! I now have them all hooked on eos lip balms. I also need to add that they last FOREVER! Okay not forever but much longer than traditional lip balms seem to last. I love how smooth the balm glides on my lips, I never have to dab or use my finger to even out the application.