$8.99 for 16 oz
ing: Water, Coconut oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Lactic Acid, Germall Plus, Fragrance
I love my curlfriends. One night while hanging with my girl Nu and talking natural hair products she asked if I had tried Hairveda products, which I had not, so she gave me the rest of her bottle of Hairveda Moist Condition 24/7 conditioner to check out for myself and review. Nu has used several products in this line and she states that they are good products and that they are always having great sales.
I used this product three times. Once on my hair as a co-wash, once as a regular rinse-out conditioner and as a stand in for shave lotion. It reminds me honestly of a regular drug store conditioner, no darts or laurels just average. As a rinse-out conditioner my hair felt moist after using and I like that it rinsed clean. As a co-wash I think it performed better, but not the best in the field. My two main complaints about the product are a- it is very runny, i prefer my conditioners to have some thickness to them, and b- it has no slip, at all which I was very surprised by since coconut oil is so high on the ingredients list.
5 Things I Like About This Product:
- The regular price point is awesome at 50 cents an ounce you really cannot beat that with a stick.
- Simple, uncomplicated ingredients. There are only 10 things in this conditioner and they each serve their purpose nothing extra.
- Silicone and paraben free.
- It smells nice like something tropical, but is not overpowering.
- Light enough for daily use or even to use multiple times a day which would be great for those working out regularly.
All in all I think it is a good product. I would not purchase it again but I would recommend it for someone looking for a nice daily conditioner with good ingredients. Another plus is that the company offers salon sizes most of which qualify you for free shipping which is an awesome bonus.