Organic Argan Oil & Shea Butter Soap
8 oz, $4.99
Available at Target, Walgreens, and other drug stores
ing: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Coconut Oil and , or Palm Oil , Apricot Oil , Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) , Honey , Argan Oil , Vegetable Glycerin , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Mineral Pigment or Vegetable Color , Essential Oil Blend , Soaps of Coconut & Palm
This is the fourth and final bar in the bar soap challenge. I have tried a couple other bars by Shea Moisture including the Baby Eczema Bar and Shea Butter Coconut & Hibiscus Bar. This company is known for providing quality ingredients that are incredibly nourishing to the skin.
There are several scents available in this line, however I have purchased this scent because it seems a bit masculine which is good considering my little guy is the one to use this most often and he doesn’t want to smell girly.
5 Things I Loved About This Product:
- Lathers and cleanses well while rinsing clean.
- Leaves the skin feeling moisturized but not coated.
- Works well on both face and body.
- This bar is GINORMOUS! Seriously, I had to cut it in half because it is larger than the soap holder. Of all the soaps I tried it lasted the longest.
- Great value. By far it is the the best value when you compare size, money and longevity.
This bar will be on our permanent shopping list, if not for me then for my son. I love that it works well on the entire body and meets the needs of everyone in our family. I would like to try the Red Bush & Sage and Olive & Green Tea Bars next as I think their scents will be a nice neutral balance. If you have not tried Shea Moisture body products you are missing out, give them a try you will not regret it.