Available at Whole Foods Stores and online
ing: saponified organic extra virgin olive oil, organic palm oil, kentucky spring water, organic coconut oil, organic palm kernel oil, rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil, french green clay.
This is the third bar on this list in the bar soap challenge. I was excited about this bar because it is a Kentucky Proud product, meaning it is produced locally in the state of Kentucky and I love to purchase local whenever possible.
There were several scents available but I selected rosemary mint which is a light, floral, and a perfect balance of both fragrances. I also like the simple packaging which is made from a simple cardboard box and a single label decorated with several fleur de lis images and a simple cut out that allows you to actually see the bar.
5 Things I Loved About This Product:
- Cleansed very well and rinses clean. These are the two most important factors in a soap or cleanser.
- Did not leave a film or dry out my skin. Saponified oils soaps just seem to love my skin.
- I LOVED the way it thoroughly cleansed my face. I think the addition of green clay really made a difference in adding a little extra oompf in cleaning power.
- Long lasting. JK and I were able to use this bar for at least 4 weeks. I was a little sad to see it go.
- It smells great! If you are not a person who likes heavily scented products you will be able to appreciate the light natural floral scents on this bar.
This bar is definitely on my repurchase list, although I would like to try the lavender chamomile scent next. All natural, vegan, no synthetic fragrances, dyes or preservatives. I really loved using this bar on my face it is my favorite so far. I would love to see what the manufacturer could do with black soap recipe. Check out their website above and like them on FB.
I purchased this product with my own money and I was in no way compensated for this review by the product manufacturer or the store where I purchased the product.