Available at Whole Foods, Walgreens or online
ing: Glycerine , Coconut , Palm and , or Palm Kernel , Vegetable Derived Surfactants (Coconut/Corn/Sugar) , Corn Derived Humectants , Sodium Citrate , Blend of Natural Aromas and Essential Oils , Saffron , Annatto , Caramel Color , Beet Juice
This is the second bar soap I decided to check out in my bar soap challenge. As a young girl I remember my Granny having pretty decorative glycerin soaps in the guest bathroom that we were never allowed to use. I always wanted some and planned that one day they would be mine.
This brand is relatively inexpensive and I had to stop myself from grabbing 3-4 bars just on nostalgic GP. I opted to go with the honeysuckle because it smelled just plain delightful. I love the smell of honeysuckle and it is not often that you find products with this light, sweet floral scent so I had to have it.
5 Things I Liked About This Product:
- I LOVE THE HONEYSUCKLE SCENT. I mean it smells like real honeysuckle which is one of my fav fragrances.
- Its relatively inexpensive. You can easily pick up 3-4 bars to add a little color accent to your bathroom just like my Granny did.
- It is moisturizing. Glycerin is a natural humectant so it adds moisture to your skin.
- Its transparent. Why does this matter? Well it doesn’t really but for some reason I like the fact that I can see through the product and it gives it a natural appeal.
- Vegetable derived formula so it is vegan friendly.
This bar is not on my repurchase list, at least not for my face/body cleansing needs. The product performed okay but it was not able to remove my make-up. I took this bar with me to Atlanta where it was very hot and humid. I washed several times a day and this soap bar did a good job of removing the sweat without drying out my skin. I feel however for heavier really grimy days that this bar does not have enough cleaning power. If/when I get a spare bathroom I think I will grab a few bars and toss them in there for the visual and fragrant appeal.
I purchased this product with my own money and I was in no way compensated for this review by the product manufacturer or the store where I purchased the product.