Rhassoul Deep Detox Cleanser
8 oz for $11.50
Available at MozekeProducts.com
ing: Aloe Vera Juice, Rhassoul clay, Kaolin clay, Dead Sea Mud, Extra Virgin Olive oil, and Optiphen.
The quick and the dirty: I love this product. It is really as simple as that. I know many of your are thinking that washing your hair with mud is just insane. You are right, it’s insanely awesome! This mudwash detox cleanser does everything you want a cleanser to do: clean your strands back to their naked state, without leaving your hair feeling like a brillo pad. Yes, you can quote me, it does all of that.
5 Things I Love About This Product
- It really works. Gently cleanses your hair back to healthy.
- Simple natural ingredients that you can pronounce.
- No paraben, silicone, sulfates, phthalates or any other undesirables.
- Easy to use. No measuring or mixing just apply, let sit and rinse off.
- Actually left my hair feeling good. I have often skipped my rinse out or deep conditioner and just used a leave in to style.
Some things to note: application is messy. I mean it is mud after all. Apply in the shower so that any mess can just be sprayed down the drain. Also, the product smells like dirt. This is a gimme but some people are shocked. There are no perfumes or scent oils added to make this smell good. If you made mud pies as a kid you will know the smell. I have not used the other mud washes on the market so I cannot compare but I like this product. I have purchased, repurchased and shared with my friends because well it works.