I told you how I liked the Tropical Traditions Organic Hair Oil, now it’s your turn to check it out for yourself. This oil is “made from the finest organic oils available” and comes scented in lavender, rosemary or unscented. The nice folks at Tropical Traditions have agreed to sponsor a giveaway for 1 lucky winner!
To be eligible to win you must do the following:
- Like Tropical Traditions and Derby City Naturals on Facebook.
- Read my review of the TT Organic Hair Oil
- Leave a comment stating which one of the 3 different ways I described using the product you would like to try on your hair.
- Follow @TropTraditions and @HereIsMySpout on Twitter
- Tweet the following phrase: Win @TropTraditions Organic Hair Oil http://wp.me/p1owB1-oB #NaturalHair #Giveaway @HereIsMySpout
- Leave a comment with your twitter handle stating I tweeted the giveaway.
Contest is open to residents in the US and Canada. Contest begins Wed 11/30/2011 and ends Saturday 12/10/2011. Maximum number of contest entries is 2 (two), additional comments or tweets will not count for multiple entries. Winner will be notified via email used to leave comment and/or twitter or facebook. Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize else it will be forfeit and a new winner selected.
For more info on the benefits of coconut oil, sales and coupons subscribe to TT newsletter: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/subscribe_for_special_sales.cfm.
Disclaimer: TropicalTraditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
UPDATE: THE GIVEAWAY WINNER IS KRISTEN REESE, CONGRATS KRISTEN!!!