4 oz bottle
Available locally @ Go Natural Hair & Body Boutique $12
I was in the mood to add a little shine to my ‘do but I wanted something natural that did not use silicone or mineral oil as a shine agent. I went by my local natural hair store to see what I could find and this product caught my eye. It is no secret that I am a lover of Darcy’s Botanicals products, but I have never tried the conditioning oil. I love the natural ingredients and found it to be a winner and wanted to share it with you.
ing: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, and Japanese Camellia Japonica Oil infused with Organic Hibiscus Flowers.
The product even contains hibiscus flower petals in the jar which not only made it look pretty but added to the authenticity IMO. It has a light floral smell that is very subtle and would not interfere with perfumes or lotions to become odoriferous.
5 Things I Loved About This Product
- The oil is very light. I was a little hesitant because it is coconut oil based that it would be too heavy but that was not the case.
- It has a great nozzle/trigger mechanism that creates a nice mist to evenly distribute the product over the hair and scalp.
- I think this product would be good for daily sealing without excessive build-up.
- Adds great sheen and shine to the hair without leaving it greasy.
- Contains hibiscus which is said to promote hair growth and also help control dandruff.
Although I am not a person who really goes for shine, I would most definitely purchase this product. The quality of ingredients, effective nozzle and multi-use make it an easy pick. Use to add shine to the hair, as a scalp oil, to seal in moisture or get rid of the gel crunch. This oil would also be great to use on the skin after bath/shower.
Enter our Darcy’s Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner Giveaway by clicking this link.