$5 for 2 oz tin
Available Online at Oyin Handmade
Oyin’s Funk Butter is a cream-to-powder, aluminum free all natural formula that absorbs odor and moisture with natural baking soda, clay and vegetable starches. Funk Butter is Oyin’s answer to any unwanted funk in your life and is effective under arms or between the toes.
ing: baking soda, cornstarch, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, tapioca starch, kaolin clay, caldendula and chamomile powder, olive oil & good wishes.
The skin under my arms is very sensitive and I have broken out in rashes from anti-perspirants that contained high levels of aluminum. There are several natural deodarant out on the market, but some either leave behind a creepy residue while others still left me well, funky. There are commercial anti-perspirants that I can use but I have to rotate them and cannot use them for long periods of time. I have also used prescriptions but they tend to be a little over effective and leave my skin dry not to mention they’re expensive. So when I saw that Oyin had a natural deodorant I decided to give it a try and I am glad I did!
5 Things I like about this product:
- The product is available in both unscented and scented varieties. Many manufactures fail to realize that perfumes and scent oils can be irritating to the skin which further cause a problem.
- The scented varieties have both masculine and feminine scents. I chose the coco-mango and it smells divine.
- The product works. Plain and simple it does exactly what it claims to do.
- A little really does go a long way. I use less than a pea-sized amount under each arm and it kept me fresh and dry all day.
- It rinses clean. Some deodorants I have to basically exfoliate to remove the residue from my skin which can cause irritation. This funk butter comes off clean in the shower with no lingering residue.