Komaza Care is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders placed Wed 6/15/11 on their website.
So why should you care?
First, their are only 2 discounts I consider to be worth my while for purchasing hair products online. A) 20% (or more) off purchase price. B) Free Shipping. This deal satisfies the latter. The pricing on their products is fair, but this California based chain is not located on the ground in most areas so free shipping really makes it worth your while.
Second, their products are awesome. How would I know? Well a while back they sent me some product samples to review. While I took my time and did manage to use the items I have yet to publish the review (I know I’m a slacker). However I will give you a quick mini rundown of my favorite things:
- Shea Butter Hair Lotion 8 oz, $12 This lotion is freaking all that! I am not a shea butter lover. Most shea products are too heavy for my hair and leave it greasy and ashen looking. However Komaza got their mix just right. It is a great moisturizer (leave-in) that I used for doing twists, rocking a puff and under my favorite gel/styler.
- Califia Moisturizing Spray 8 oz, $13.50 This spritz is also the business! This is a glycerin free spray that is great for use all year long. I used it in the a.m. on my son’s fro before picking it out to soften and moisturize. I also used it on myself for braids and twists on both the hair and scalp.
- Moku Hair Butter 8 oz, $12.50 is not just another hair butter. It smells absolutely divine without be too strong or perfumy. It is a smooth blend of argan, cocoa, sal, and other butters that is NOT like your basic shea butter mix everyone else has. It is lightweight but effective and great for sealing in moisture without making your hair greasy or ashen. Also great for some ashy hands, knees and elbows truth be told!
- Califia Care Styling Pudding 8 oz, $17.50 This is a superb styler. Use it for was-n-gos, twists, coils, etc. I used this with the Califia Moisturizing Spray to do some finger-doodles (aka finger coils) on my hair and it came out FANTASTIC! The product does not have hold so if you are needing a bit of hold add a little of your fav gel on top.
They have more products than I was sent and here is a mini-list of stuff I still want to try from them:
- Moja Shamoo 8 oz, $11.00 This is a sulfate free cleanser. Great for getting the hair clean without stripping or making it feel dry. If you are CG, lo-poo or a co-washer I would suggest giving this a try
- Olive Moisture Mask 16 oz $16.00 This deep conditioner that is chalk full of yummy ingredients but is protein-free. Can I get a whoop-whoop from a my protein sensitive naturals?
- Califia Care Leave-In Conditioner 8 oz $14.00 Now I know that I said I love the Shea Butter Hair Lotion and we know that moisturizers and leave-ins are the same thing so why would I want to check this product out? Well it is because my hair loves all the other Califia products so I have a strong inclination that it will like this one. Possibly even better than the Shea Butter Hair Lotion. Also it is good to have alternates :)
So load up your carts and get ready for tomorrow’s sale! Be sure to comment back with your purchases and leave a review on how they worked out for you.