Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner w/ Coconut oil and Jojoba extract
Available in most drugstores
25 oz $4.00 – 6.00
I originally picked up this product for my daughter SK, who mercilessly slays bottles of conditioner and Kroger had a 2/$7 so I decided to try it. Tresemme Naturals conditioners are silicone free, dye free, safe for color-treated hair and contain natural ingredients. I used the product twice, once as a conditioner after washing with Yes to Carrots shampoo and another time as a co-wash and it worked well both times.
5 Things I Liked About This Product:
1. It’s silicone free. You have to be careful with some drugstore products as they normally contain cones and I prefer not to use them.
2. It’s priced just right and comes in a large size.
3. It has a nice refreshing clean scent.
4. It is light but has good slip for detangling.
5. It contains coconut and jojoba oil which are both ingredients my hair loves!
While this was a good conditioner there are a few things I didn’t like. The fragrance is listed very high on the list, though it is not strong or overpowering. It contains alcohol and isopropyl alcohol which are both drying alcohols though it was NOT drying on my hair. I would recommend this product to other naturals and suggest you give it a try.