Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
With Coconut Oil, Silk Protein, & Neem Oil
12 oz, $9.99
Available locally at Target and Walgreens stores
Shea Mositure products are free of sulfates, synthetics, mineral oil, propylene glycol, paraffin, parabens and phthalates; so they are just awesome! Not only do they have shea butter in them, but it is the second ingredient so it is the real deal, it also contains coconut oil, silk protein and neem oil. This cream is marketed toward those with thick, curly hair who want “moisture, body and shine”.
ing: Deionized Water , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Vegetable Glycerin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Silk Protein , Ammonium Salt , Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem) , Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot) , Sorbitol Esters , Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) , Caprylyl Glycol , Essential Oil Blend , Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle and Japanese Honeysuckle) , Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
5 Things I Like About This Product:
1. It is super thcik and a little product goes a LONG way. I have done two sets up twists, one set of braids, a DC and used it on my sons hair for over a week and yet we have barely put a dent in the jar.
2. The ingredients are amazing! Everything you would want in a hair product and none of the stuff you don’t. You can actually read the ingredients list and know what you are putting in your hair.
3. It is available locally through target so I was able to actually look, touch and test the product out before buying it.
4. Although it contains silk protein it did not bother my hair. I do not need additional protein and most protein products leave my hair dry, stiff and stringy.
5. Delightfully, tropical scent that smells like a smoothie.