Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner
11 oz, $9.99
AO products are 100% natural, vegan and not tested on animals. This conditioner is marketed for those with dry, brittle hair to “detangle and smooth for ultra-soft, shiny, touchable hair”.
ing: Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Shea Butter, Wheat Germ Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Rose Hip Seed Oil; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile, Yarrow, Chrysanthemum, Angelica, Forsythia and Magnolia; Honeysuckle Oil, Carrot Oil, Aubrey’s Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).
5 Things I like:
- The ingredients are 100% natural and you can actually understand the ingredients list so I know exactly what I am putting on my hair.
- The conditioner is surprisingly thick! I placed it in the palm of my hand and turned my hand upside-down without it running.
- A little goes a long way.
- It left my hair feeling very soft.
- It rinsed out clean without leaving any residue yet my hair felt very moisturized.
This conditioner was great and I can definitely see what the hype was all about. However this conditioner has no slip and I did not feel comfortable detangling my hair with it without causing breakage. The conditioner is scented with natural honeysuckle and rose oil so it has a nice scent, however I think it is a bit strong. Overall this is a great rinse-out conditioner but I need my conditioner to have good slip too. If I were to use it again I would use olive oil to detangle first before conditioning.