Koils By Nature
12 oz for $16.00
Available online at koilsbynature.com
Product claims: Hydrating Shealoe Creamy Conditioner is excellent for hard to manage and dry hair that needs extra moisture. The emulsifiers and emollients condition the hair while the panthenol and sheabutter provide extra moisture so that the hair feels soft and smooth again and provide softness, manageability and shine to your hair.
ing: distilled water, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Shea oil, aloe butter, macadamia nut oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, grapeseed oil, kosher vegetable glycerin, Vitamin E, ProVitamin B5, postassium sorbate, willows bark, essential & fragrance oils.
I received a two ounce sample of this product as part of the Koils by Nature sample pack. Let me first say that I got THREE uses from a 2 oz container! That will let you know how concentrated this stuff is. I was shocked when I realized I had more then half of the bottle left after my first use. The product itself is really thick and creamy in texture but not thick enough to come in a jar. And while it contains several oils it did not leave my hair oily or greasy. This product is made me revamp my favorite things lists.5 Things I Loved About This Product:
- I am pretty heavy handed with my conditioner but there is really no reason to be with this one. It is so thick and creamy it truly is a great value.
- Its packed full of awesome oils and butters that left my hair feeling so soft.
- I love the light sweet scent, but it also comes in an unscented version. I think more product manufacturers need to offer and unscented option.
- Super slip! The product is creamy but also has great slip something you do not encounter very often.
- Uber-moisturizing. This is such a great conditioner it can be used alone as a rinse out or put on a cap and use as a deep conditioner. It is very complete conditioner.
I make no qualms when it comes to conditioning my hair. I definitely have my favorites and this is in my top 3 favorite conditioners. I left a little bit of the conditioner in my hair above and got great results from a conditioner only wash-n-go. If you are at all skeptical about spending $16 on a bottle of conditioner I would suggest you purchase the sample pack and give it a trial run before committing.